[Freeswitch-users] Raspberry Pi, mod_gsmopen GSM dongle

Sergey Zhuravlov 4orbit at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 18:15:01 MSK 2013

Hi!

Not so bad
FS I still work with the module gsm_open, sometimes it is not clear why the
device is heavily loaded.

load average: 4.07, 3.99, 3.96

Now I want to watch CPU module with or without gsm_open.
I want to collect data using sar and show to the public.

The sound quality is not very much, but like a normal.

use Raspbian
Linux raspberrypi 3.6.11+ #538 PREEMPT Fri Aug 30 20:42:08 BST 2013 armv6l
GNU/Linux

For I am not afraid that the long compile, just to work with dignity;-)