[Freeswitch-users] Perl equivalent dialplan

mehroz mehroz.ashraf85 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 13:19:42 MSK 2013

I can get the registration status of a user in XML dialplan with :
<condition
field="${sofia_contact(internal/${destination_number}@192.168.1.5)}"
expression="error/user_not_registered">
... and route the call accordingly.

I am writing a perl script and calling it in XML with
<action application="perl" data="/usr/local/src/test.pl/>

and want to get the same registration status from the same CHANNEL VARIABLE.
I can get CHANNEL VARIABLE using
$session->getVariable("variable");
but cannot get ${sofia_contact(internal/${destination_number}@192.168.1.5)}
value with this procedure.

I believe this is not actually a CHANNEL VARIABLE , but I cant find ant
other way of retrieving this information within my script.