[Freeswitch-users] Execute_on_answer and ${strepoch}

Gregor Nanger gregor at infomedia.si
Mon Nov 4 13:05:29 MSK 2013

Yes, Dave.

I solved it with mod_managed and create app that I call it on
execute_on_answer. Just wanted to know if there is some catch to formulate
variable so that FS is not evaluating it on dialplan parsing.

Thank you, Yosii. I know that channel has answer time, but I have more
complicated scenario and I need this functionality to execute something on
answer.

--Gregor