[Freeswitch-users] Scalability and Bridge

DanB danb.lists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 11:13:05 MSK 2013

Hi Valter,

There are multiple approaches to this issue.
I personally go for the following: monitor active calls in a pool of FS
boxes somewhere in a database (NoSQL preferred by me) and issue a 302
redirect from the FS box where the call hits initially towards the FS
box where the conference was already established. If the conference is
not active anywhere, start it in without redirect.
Another scenario I know is using a SIP proxy (Kamailio/OpenSIPS) in
front of a pool of FS boxes and monitor there where the conference was
established directly proxying the call to the active one.

Hope this helps!

DanB