[Freeswitch-users] Raspberry Pi, mod_gsmopen GSM dongle

Jayanth Acharya jayachar88 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 05:55:57 MSK 2013

Afraid that this may not have much to do with the distro and the weak-link
may indeed be mod_gsmopen. Have experienced similar things on regular PC on
Debian based systems. The chan_dongle development is a bit more mainstream
and bit more active. More importantly - the developers seem to be actively
using it. It is a shame that mod_gsmopen isn't getting more development...
The working of module that works with 3G dongles isn't complex, especially
after one understands AT commands. However without proficiency in general
FS development, it is hard to contribute meaningfully.