[Freeswitch-users] Encrypted RFC2833 DTMF

afshin afzali a.afzali2003 at gmail.com
Wed May 29 17:39:36 MSD 2013

Hi Mike,

Actually I'm not. This is a request from my local operator. As you said I
told them that is possible to encrypt entire rtp stream by SRTP / ZRTP
techniques. She says me that (on Huawei Switch) the encryption option just
there when she selects rfc2833 for digit handling and not on entire media
stream !!!
Thank you so much,

Afshin