[Freeswitch-users] voicemail is not working

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue May 28 20:19:17 MSD 2013

The best thing here would be to look at a debug log of the call. In almost
all cases the logs will tell you what is happening right before the call is
disconnected. If you want to share your logs with us then use
pastebin.freeswitch.org. Put the log lines into a new pastebin and select
"FreeSWITCH Log" as the highlighting. Include the pastebin URL in a reply
to this thread.

-MC

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 11:59 PM, juned <jkhan6722 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am newbie to FS. so as a startup i have installed FS in mu local system
> test out the basic functionality and features. so i have registered default
> users 1000 and 1001 in softphone( twinkle
> <http://mfnboer.home.xs4all.nl/twinkle/>  ). registration was successful
> and
> calls was also fine but when i tried to check voicemail then it didn't
> worked.
>
> what i did to test it out voicemail is, did call to 1001 and let it rang so
> after 30 second if no answer is there then voicemail will be activated but
> calls are released after 30 seconds.
>
> As per documentation i came to know that by default voicemail is activated
> in default extensions is it so ? or i am missing something.
>
> Please point me to right direction, i want to have such a dialplan in which
> user can leave voicemail in cases of busy,unavailable and not answering.
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Juned

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

Michael S Collins