[Freeswitch-users] Best Installation MOD_GSMOPEN

Nandy Dagondon nandy1925 at gmail.com
Tue May 28 06:34:27 MSD 2013

After wresting the problem installing gsmopen on Centos 6.4 x_64 (**
libctb-2.6.so problem), I feel this information should be added in the Wiki
in the pre-requisites

ldconfig <-- after installing gsm library
---- Add this ---
Check if the new library is included
# ldconfig -p | grep gsm

If no entries found, correct this problem by using the ldconfig examples at
http://linux.101hacks.com/unix/ldconfig/

Run ldconfig again

In my case, I added this rule file in /etc/ld.so.d directory
# local-libs.conf
/usr/local/lib

/nandy