[Freeswitch-users] Centralized SIP directory

John M j_mj at aol.com
Fri May 24 19:34:53 MSD 2013

I'm assuming by 'it' you mean freeswitch.

I expect you don't need to, you send a curl request off to the central server from FS01 checking the credentials of the user trying to log in.

On the central server it currently does a db lookup for the user that is stored for the domain on the FS01 server. I assume that will be in a column 'domain' or some such.

Just expand that column domain to store the domains of both servers and when the lookup comes in match against the value with the mysql LIKE function instead of =

Or it's possible that I completely don't understand what you are trying to do.

-Jm