[Freeswitch-users] SDP manipulation and sofia_glue.c (developer help)

Daniel Ivanov sertys at gmail.com
Thu May 23 16:01:54 MSD 2013

I am having difficulties forcefully stripping the a:crypto lines from the
remote sdp string. At first i was doing <action
application="set"><![CDATA[switch_r_sdp=$sdp]]>
</action>
from the diaplan, but this breaks the proxy media easily, because it
doesn't patch the SDP later for glueing.
I commented the following lines where the patcher is checking if the sdp
string has been set before :
void sofia_glue_tech_patch_sdp(private_object_t *tech_pvt)
{
        switch_size_t len;
        char *p, *q, *pe, *qe;
        int has_video = 0, has_audio = 0, has_ip = 0;
        char port_buf[25] = "";
        char vport_buf[25] = "";
        char *new_sdp;
        int bad = 0;
*/**
*        if (zstr(tech_pvt->local_sdp_str)) {*
*                return;*
**/*

And now i got the correct sdp sent to the b-leg(patched for proxy media and
nat), but no audio is going either way. Would there be a more clever way to
"rip" some lines from the SDP and not break the NAT/Proxy media processing
afterwards?

Help is much appreciated.