[Freeswitch-users] OpenVZ tuning tips

Zenny garbytrash at gmail.com
Wed May 22 11:56:06 MSD 2013

On 5/22/13, Anthony Minessale <anthony.minessale at gmail.com> wrote:
> You should consider centos6 or debian stable.  Make sure the host kernel is
> very new to get maximum results.

Tony, do you mean "very new kernel" means 3.2.xx kernel?

Openvz host kernel is still at 2.6.32 so bleeding edge kernel is not
possible. And that is what CentOS6 offers, too.

However, I installed FS as openvz guest, it works fine for outgoing,
but not DNAT works for incoming connections even after throroughly
following http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/NAT_Traversal#FreeSWITCH_behind_NAT.

Just my two cents.