[Freeswitch-users] Recommendation for Billing for Hosted PBX Platform

Brian Foster bdfoster at davri.com
Mon May 20 20:43:15 MSD 2013

Jbilling uses CDRs and events to do mediation. So using your guide, you
should have an idea of what info is required from freeswitch. If you can
give us some examples of what jbilling is asking for and we can give you
ideas. Please start a new thread specifically for your jbilling issues.

Thanks,

- BDF