[Freeswitch-users] mod_spy problem

Vitali tatianava at ukr.net
Sun May 19 13:48:12 MSD 2013

Hi,

 I have a problem with mod_spy - it just plays moh and do not actually spy.
Here`s my dialplan:

/<extension name="user_spy">
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^\89(\d{4})$">
        <action application="answer"/>
        <action application="userspy" data="$1@${domain_name}"/>
      </condition>
</extension>/

When I dial 891000, for example, it`s just plays moh despite the fact that
I`m making and receiving calls from user 1000. When I run a command
/userspy_show/ in fs_cli, I get the following output:

/: 54995932-2a7c-11de-af08-93e49196b898

1 total spy/

with no user supplied for spying. There`s no errors in logs.