[Freeswitch-users] Complex IVRs using data from MySQL

Telecube - John john at telecube.com.au
Sat May 18 20:28:19 MSD 2013

Ok, if someone could point me in the right direction I would be very
grateful.

I need to integrate database lookups into multi level IVRs to gather
call routing info.

The lookups are for variable multi digit keypress data as well as
multiple sets of routing information.

So far I can see my options are xml_curl or hand the call off to a lua
script to handle the processing.

I can catch the multi digit keypresses with regex and give that detail
to a lua script, no problem.

I'm hoping to be able to use the mod_ivr process as much as possible but
I'm struggling to see how I can get data back into the call flow after
dishing the duty off to lua.

Can anyone point me down the right path please?

Should I be happy to pass it off to lua and finish the lookups and
routing in there?

Should I try to keep as much as possible in the core ivr?

Thanks..

- John