[Freeswitch-users] Detecting Errors when dialing through multiple gateways

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Sat May 18 03:16:40 MSD 2013

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 1:53 PM, Sean Devoy <sdevoy at bizfocused.com> wrote:

> Hi All,****
>
> ** **
>
> I have been having pretty good luck with redundancy by dialing through
> multiple gateways like:****
>
> <action application="bridge" data="sofia/gateway/cheap/1xxxxxxxxxx,
> [leg_delay_start=8]sofia/gateway/expensive/1xxxxxxxxxx"/>

I'm curious why your're doing simultaneous dial instead of sequential dial
here. In any case, you can have multiple bridge apps instead of doing the
comma-sep list:

<action application="set" data="continue_on_fail=true"/>
<action application="set" data="hangup_after_bridge=true"/>
<action application="bridge" data="sofia/gateway/cheap/$1"/>
<action application="log" data="WARNING Bridge attempt failed
${bridge_hangup_cause}"/>
<action application="system" data="/usr/sbin/send_notification_email.sh"/>
<action application="bridge" data="sofia/gateway/expensive/$1"/>

Try it out. Also, don't forget the standard
disclaimer<http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs#Standard_Disclaimer>
.
-MC