[Freeswitch-users] Ekiga and feature codes

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Fri May 17 22:01:49 MSD 2013

One thing that is not at all clear to me is how to get a SIP client such
as Ekiga to be able to use feature codes.

For example, I have #300 for parking calls, and #301 for retrieving
them...but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get Ekiga
access to those features.

I've tried:

1. Putting the call on hold, and then using the dialpad.
2. Transferring the call to the feature code address (looks to the
remote user like the call was cleared)
3. Dialing #301 from Ekiga results in me hitting an auto-attendant
wishing me to dial my party's extension...

I'm really not sure how to proceed...