[Freeswitch-users] server side features with Polycom soundpoint phones

Vik Killa vipkilla at gmail.com
Fri May 17 17:09:53 MSD 2013

Does anyone have any documentation on this specificly for dnd and cf?****
Currently FreeSWITCH does not support server controlled DND and CF.
It's part of CSTA which is not implemented. I've made a beta module,
mod_csta which can handle server controlled DND and CF but it requires some
changes to mod_sofia which have not been implemented. Specifically the
changed are in the SWITCH_EVENT_NOTIFY because currently that event is too
limited to handle proper SIP NOTIFYs
I'd be happy to share my beta module but it won't work unless you modify
mod_sofia.
I've written a patch to mod_sofia to fix SWITCH_EVENT_NOTIFY and submitted
it to jira but have not gotten a response yet.
Here is the jira:
http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-5378

<snip>