[Freeswitch-users] opensips & Freeswitch calling issue

smrdoshi smrdoshi at gmail.com
Fri May 17 08:38:21 MSD 2013

Hi,

I have follow below steps to implement load balancing of FS servers using
opensips.
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/OpenSIPS_configuration_for_2_or_more_FreeSWITCH_installs

Here opensips is forwarding registration request to FS servers. But I need
users to register only in opensips and when they do calls, FS should work as
media server. So in simple, opensips should work as user registration server
and Freeswitch should work as media server.

I did some modifications in opensips.cfg to do registration in opensips
only. Here is the modifications,

Removed below code from script
if (!add_path_received())
{
          xlog("L_ERR", "$ci|log|unable to add path");
          sl_send_reply("503", "Internal path befuddlement");

          #remove the association between the call-id and the media server
(if one)
          #but leave the contact user and server to support transfers
          cache_remove("local", "$ci");
          xlog("L_INFO", "$ci|end|cleaned up call id from cache");
          exit;
}
Added code in place of above code
if (!zz_authorize("", "subscriber"))
          {
                  www_challenge("", "0");
                  exit;
          }

          if (!db_check_to())
          {
                  sl_send_reply("403","Forbidden auth ID");
                  exit;
          }

          if ( proto==TCP ||  0 ) setflag(7);

          if (!save("location"))
                  sl_reply_error();

          exit;

Using above code registration is working fine.

But now the problem is with DID number calls. I have two extensions
registered in opensips 12345 and 123456. I have DID number 0123456789 in FS.
>From Freeswitch I have pointed DID to 123456 extension using
sofia/profile/123456 at 192.168.1.10.

Here,
192.168.1.10 is opensips ip
192.168.1.31 is fs ip

But when i am calling that DID number, I am getting error in opensips like,
http://pastebin.com/AhuDP6hC
Freeswitch is also showing error like "SIP/2.0 503 Maximum Calls In
Progress"

I am trying trial & error and searching for solution but not getting
anything.

Please guys help me to fix the issue.
Thanks in Advance.

Thanks,