[Freeswitch-users] Late mother's day gift - Advanced Do Not Call service!

Alex Crow acrow at integrafin.co.uk
Wed May 15 23:35:34 MSD 2013

The idea of a CLI reputation service comes to mind. You'd have to have
something to make sure that submissions tp the service are sufficiently
difficult for voice spammers but easy for legitimate originators.
However such a thing requires traction to work (just like DNSSEC, SPF
and DomainKeys) so it might be a long wait...