[Freeswitch-users] RPMs and SIGABRT

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Wed May 15 22:12:44 MSD 2013

On 05/15/2013 12:54 PM, Ken Rice wrote:
> Without a stack trace we can not help you. This is the reason we ask for
> these things...
>
> I understand you have a deadline, but I wouldn't even know where you start
> looking for whats causing your prolbme with the brief description you
> gave...  Its like calling the mechanic and saying my car is making a funny
> noise then when the mechanic requests you bring it by, you tell him aint
> nobody got time for that...
>
> Unfortunately we get requests like this all the time and theres really
> nothing we can do...

Understand I'm not asking for assistance resolving that particular
issue. I found my own workaround by compiling from git HEAD instead. I
only posted that report as a sort of tally mark in case someone else had
the problem, as compiling from git HEAD worked as an alternate solution.

Have no fear, I intend to return with a proper report, if time permits.
(That said, I've got at least half a dozen bug reports open on
bugs.gentoo.org based with similar intentions...)

[snip; apologies, but writing top posts just feels wrong, even when
continuing a thread's trend.]