[Freeswitch-users] Recommendation for GUI to PBX

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed May 15 04:36:16 MSD 2013

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 5:08 PM, Sergey Okhapkin
<sos at sokhapkin.dyndns.org>wrote:

> There is no online demo or even screenshots at .

We don't have a self-serve demo up at the moment. However, at
cudatel.com/training there are seven videos that are way better than static
screen shots. We also have a number of videos on YouTube. My favorite is
Alden:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9M7U8jimL4

In the meantime, if anyone is interested in learning more about the CudaTel
we have a number of people available to answer questions. We also have
30-day eval units.

If anyone wants to see a CudaTel in action just call us at 734-887-3000. On
a future Wednesday conference call we'll do a CudaTel demo if there is
sufficient interest.

-MC

--
Michael S Collins