[Freeswitch-users] Advice using mod_curl

Saugort Dario Garcia Tovar dgarcia at anew.com.ve
Tue May 14 19:52:23 MSD 2013

Thanks Cal for your answer,

Well, The web service is not in my control. The slowly response could be
due to web server issues, network, internet conection, webservice
itself, etc. In my country, quck and stable internet access is not
granted as is in other countries. I suspect is due to network and
internet conections.

Before open this thread, I got some ideas in how to do it. I just wanted
to know how other fs user do it.

I tried to put the call in hold:
     1. Tring to transfer the call to music_hod (9664) ... but I got
stuck, how I retrieve/recover/unhold the call?
     2. I tried using other fs way like uuid_hold,  the call seems to be
somewhere, no music is played, and then I got stuck, how I
retrieve/recover/unhold the call? How uuid_hold should be used?

I will try httpapi.

Any suggestion, will be welcome

Cel: +58 412 2221515
dgarcia at anew.com.ve