[Freeswitch-users] Dynamic external profile proxies

Oleg Stolyar ostolyar at netflix.com
Tue May 14 03:42:47 MSD 2013

Thanks Yossi,
I looked into OpenSIPS - it's an option but it seems to also load the media
server instances on load, which is something I think I can do with
FreeSWITCH as well, so no reason to use two solutions.  FreeSWITCH has its
own SIP (Sofia) component which I was hoping to use to route SIP calls to
other instances of FreeSWITCH.

Am I missing something?  Is there a way to dynamically create proxies for
routing each call in OpenSIPS?

Thank you
*Oleg*