[Freeswitch-users] Ken's News and Notes for FreeSWITCH....

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Tue May 14 02:11:37 MSD 2013

Same situation here?  apt-get complaining:

Package freeswitch-mod-ilbc is not available, but is referred to by
another package.
is only available from another source

Package freeswitch-mod-siren is not available, but is referred to by
another package.
is only available from another source

E: Package 'freeswitch-mod-siren' has no installation candidate
E: Package 'freeswitch-mod-ilbc' has no installation candidate

Just give it a shot later?

- Jeff