[Freeswitch-users] pass "called" RPID from B-leg to A-leg

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Tue May 14 00:55:39 MSD 2013

Hello,

Searching the archives I've seen this question asked a few times...but
never answered.  Or, at least not in a way that my feeble neurons can
process.

A-leg is bridged to B-leg with:
<action application="bridge"
data="sofia/gateway/gw_name/${destination_number}"/>

The B-leg responds with a Remote-Party-Id header in a 180 Ringing.  How
can I pass this information into the 180 Ringing that gets send back to
the A-leg?

It seems I may need to set sip_callee_id_number/name at some point, but
I'm not sure how to get at the B-leg data to set those variables.

- Jeff