[Freeswitch-users] Dynamic external profile proxies

Oleg Stolyar ostolyar at netflix.com
Mon May 13 19:40:00 MSD 2013

I am very new to FreeSWITCH and would like to use it as a SIP load balancer
to other (media) FreeSWITCH instances.  I was thinking of using the
external SIP profile and bridging incoming calls to the media instances of
FreeSWITCH using some rotation mechanism (round robin, least busy, etc)

My question is this:  Would I need to have a separate SIP profile for each
media FreeSWITCH server or can I define a profile in such a way that I can
dynamically specify the proxy for each call?

Thank you
*Oleg*