[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH not replying to SIP INVITE

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Sun May 12 03:02:54 MSD 2013

Ah, Windows. Ok ignore the last email comments. Well, apart from the latest
version.

Check the listening ports are still there. The same command will work if
you install http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/grep.htm - otherwise
use 'netstat -anp' and scroll manually.

Does FS continue responding to SIP from your softphone? To the port talking
to draytel too, even if that's the one you wouldn't normally send to?

-Steve