[Freeswitch-users] How to integrate the private code to sofia and freetdm?

xiaofengcanyuexp@163.com xiaofengcanyuexp at 163.com
Sat May 11 14:09:06 MSD 2013

Dear freeswitch support

As you suggested, I have completed the ISUP<->SIP-T conversion work. While there are some problems to integrate my code to freeswitch.

1. I got one sangoma license and can bridge the freetmd to sofia now. But how can I intercept the ISUP mesasge(from the freetdm) and  run to my application and then to Sofia module? Is there any external control like ESL to do the work? The diagram is like:

                                                SIP-T                                          ISUP
                    SofiaModule<-------------My Conversion---------------------->freetdm

2. I have been working with ESL "SEND" command to control the Sofia module, while it needs to divide the conversion SIP-T message. Is there anyway to put the one whole SIP-T message to Sofia module to handle? like one external SIP-T message to freeswitch?
And vice versa, Is there good way to receive the whole SIP message from sofia module instead of using ESL to detect the SIP message info?

Appreciated your comments.
Windy

======== 2013-03-25 06:55:07 Original Message: ========