[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch User Adding

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Fri May 10 20:00:54 MSD 2013

Two things come to mind Burak.  Daniel is correct, double check your
directory xml to be sure the context="??????" is the same so you are using
the same FreeSwitch dialplan.

Second, I had a similar problem because the phone's dialplan (not
Freeswitch, but in the phone's configuration) has to allow 5 digit dialing.
What type of phone (or ata) are you using?