[Freeswitch-users] server crash with latest git 1.2.stable from today (ab7ae9f) mod_rtmp

bellesoft bellesoft at gmail.com
Wed May 8 23:56:15 MSD 2013

Hi,
I updated a server to the latest 1.2.stable (ab7ae9f) from earlier today.

mod_rtmp seems to be the culprit, each time I disconnect from a flex client,
I can reliable crash the server.
I am also doing uuid_kill on the channel.

I'll get a coredump, and file a JIRA. But wanted to know if anybody else is
having the issue.
Backtrace here:  http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/20887

I also see that there has been a few more commits from the team after,
wondering they address this crash?