[Freeswitch-users] Do Freeswitch conference support silent suppression?

nordin mohamed muhdnordin at gmail.com
Wed May 8 02:31:07 MSD 2013

Currently I'm trying to create conference server using Freeswitch and hook
up with the ROIP device (Vocality). The ROIP device is act as the voip
extension for the Freeswitch, In order for the radio link to work, the
conference must support the VAD/CNG so that the silence is not transmitted
by the ROIP device to its radios.My problem is the ROIP will always
transmit something on the radio.
Am I correct to conclude that the Freeswitch not supporting silent
suppression while in the conference mode.?

thank you

-nordin mohamed