[Freeswitch-users] Request for review - FS-5388

João Mesquita jmesquita at freeswitch.org
Wed May 8 01:40:14 MSD 2013

Cal, that tends to be my feeling as well when going trhu Jira but I can't
explain how valuable it has been to simply follow them. It helps a lot if
you also try to reproduce Jira's as they show up or the reporter has
disappeared... Or better yet, help us poke people. I do that constantly and
it is hard to get feedback sometimes.

João Mesquita
FreeSWITCH™ Solutions