[Freeswitch-users] channel selection during outbound dialing

mbo mbodbg at gmx.net
Tue May 7 21:02:25 MSD 2013

We have a sangoma A104d QUAD T1/E1 AFT card configured with 4 spans in one group. In Asterisk it is possible to specify the channel selection mode by a prefix in the dial command (Dial(Zap/g2…) - ascending sequential hunt group Looks in order 1, 2, 5, 8), Dial(Zap/G2…) - descending sequential hunt group, looks in order 8, 5, 2, 1), etc. In freeswitch I use a dial string like:

freetdm/mygroup/a/

to dial out via a group. I'm not sure for what the "a" stand for. Are there also options for the channel selection mode available like in asterisk?

Thanks

Markus