[Freeswitch-users] Correlate SendMsg reply with request in async mode

mbo mbodbg at gmx.net
Fri May 3 13:19:21 MSD 2013

I'm referring to a two years old bug report http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-1309.

Is it in the meantime somehow possible to map reply to SendMsg in asyc mode? I'm wondering why this ticket has been closed as "Won't fix", in my opinion is an essential feature to handle events properly.

If not, I want to implement the work around described in the ticket, to set a channel variable in a round trip before executing the real command. Do I need to wait for the ChannelExecuteComplete event for the Set command, or can I send my "real" command right away after the Set command?

Thanks

Markus