[Freeswitch-users] Compatibilitie between SIP V1.3.0.23 and SIP V2 Sofia Stack

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Fri May 3 13:16:01 MSD 2013

Spotted this on the sofia configuration page:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Sofia_Configuration_Files#session-timeout

Note: If your switch requires the timer option; for instance, Huawei
> SoftX3000, it needs this optional field and drops the calls with "Session
> Timer Check Message Failed", then you may be able to revert back the commit
> that took away the Require: timer option which is an optional field by:

Perhaps this is the issue? According to the wiki that issue requires a
patch to the FreeSWITCH source, check the wiki link above.

-Steve