[Freeswitch-users] ZRTP issue being hard to track

Daniel Ivanov sertys at gmail.com
Fri May 3 12:33:09 MSD 2013

I make currented the production fs a few weeks ago, because i've been
unable to run a zrtp call between 2 csipsimple UAs( it is an ostn setup ).
Trusted mitm works, but once i enable proxy-media the UAs ignore the
zrtp-hash. One of them always says 'other side doesnt seem to support
zrto'. I talked on irc to steevenielson to ask him any hints and he pointed
the only difference between me and ostel.me setup is the rather old version
he has. Could you elaborate with me on this?