[Freeswitch-users] T38 Re-INVITE: FS responds 100 Trying, nothing further happens

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri May 3 00:22:43 MSD 2013

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 11:48 AM, João Mesquita <jmesquita at freeswitch.org>wrote:

> if (switch_true(switch_channel_get_variable(channel, "refuse_t38"))) {

Thanks for doing that. It appears that our T38 content on the wiki is
woefully thin:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/T.38

If anyone out there has T.38 experience/knowledge/battle scars and they are
willing to share that would be most appreciated. If you have specific
configurations that you can post we could start with that. Also, if anyone
has logs and/or SIP captures of T.38 exchanges and would be willing to post
those please do so, or contact me off list and we'll talk about getting
this item some more documentation.
-MC

--
Michael S Collins