[Freeswitch-users] Dead channels in freeswitch

Farrukh Ali smfarrukh at live.com
Thu May 2 15:04:32 MSD 2013

Thanks everyone, and Steve timers might not be efficient solution but for now it will be good for testing purpose, could you please tell me exactly which file and parameter should I look for to change, is this configuration located in sofia.conf.xml ? kindly reply!
and thanks to all again!

Regards,
Muhammad Farrukh