[Freeswitch-users] Updating FS to a particular version

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Sat Mar 30 20:13:39 MSK 2013

The code to delete the installed binaries is here:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Installation_Guide#Reverting_to_an_Earlier_Commit_in_Git
rm -rf /usr/local/freeswitch/{lib,mod,bin}/*

Also, you don't need to do a git pull -- just a git fetch. fetch grabs the
updates. Pull fetches the updates and then checks out the most recent
revision on the selected branch. So do fetch then checkout the version you
want.

-Avi Marcus
BestFone