[Freeswitch-users] migrating voicemail including custom greetings to updated fs server

Steven Schoch schoch+freeswitch.org at xwin32.com
Mon Mar 25 20:52:44 MSK 2013

The custom greetings part is easy.  I used 'sox' to convert the old
greetings I had in 'au' files to
/usr/local/freeswitch/storage/voicemail/default/domain/box/greeting_1.wav
 I then manually selected greeting 1 from all the voicemail accounts, but I
found later that a simple sqlite3 script on
the /usr/local/freeswitch/db/voicemail_default.db database can do that.
 Importing the old messages can also be done with a script, but it was too
much trouble to be worth it for me.

--
Steve