[Freeswitch-users] Removing echo.

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 21:44:26 MSK 2013

I think its a kernel mod no?  So its irrelevant about the license.  People
use it with FS today but only with Dhadi which is the one place its easy to
install.

We do have some DSP code in the new webrtc repo in addition to all of
Steve's spandsp code.
Its not hard to add some audio tuning code its just hard to make sure its
effective from a server perspective.

It for sure a good idea to add it to mod_portaudio for instance.

MSN:anthony_minessale at hotmail.com
GTALK/JABBER/PAYPAL:anthony.minessale at gmail.com

sip:888 at conference.freeswitch.org
googletalk:conf+888 at conference.freeswitch.org