[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch Postgresql CDR

Antonio Teixeira eagle.antonio at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 19:13:51 MSK 2013

Hello guys.

I'm trying to implement CDrs in Postgresql , my objective is something
like :
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_cdr_pg_csv

What i would like :

Receiving The Entire CDR with all the channel variables , some are
created inside the channel at 'runtime' so i need all the variables for
processing.

So does Postgresql in the core changes something to the above link?
Is it possible to say in the schema something like give me all the
variables and place it inside a specific field ?

What do you guys recommend write a CDR into a dir and have an app to
monitor and send all the files into a DB
or use cdr_pg_csv.

Thanks for the input
Antonio