[Freeswitch-users] Missing audio sometimes

jay prakash jayvoip83 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 13:59:05 MSK 2013

Hi,

            I am using PRI card in freeswitch with freeTDM. Sometimes i am
not getting audio in both inbound and outbound calling. Please help me to
find out the issue.

*Test Environment*

                 Operating System          :- Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

                 Kernel   version              :- *3.2.0-23-generic*

*                 *PCIe slot version            :- *x1 PCI Express x1 *

                Freeswitch Git version    :-
4319bc8bd9ac6be1391d67282d1bf0ab1fbeb3d6 is
the commit id. You can simply use the git        repository at
git at git.freeswitch.org/freeswitch.git and install from it.

                   Libpri version                 :- 1.4.13* *

*                 *Dahdi version*                 :-  2.6.1*

*
*

*
*