[Freeswitch-users] Status of mod_skinny? is it being maintained?

Nathan Neulinger nneul at mst.edu
Fri Mar 15 00:43:05 MSK 2013

Thanks to everyone for helping on this - fix is in and appears to be working beautifully. Problem looked to be that the
skinny code was sending back the wrong ring_ready message.

I would be very interested in getting some idea of who is using the skinny support though from a regression testing
standpoint - I'm new to the codebase....

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                       nneul at mst.edu