[Freeswitch-users] Status of mod_skinny? is it being maintained?

Nathan Neulinger nneul at mst.edu
Thu Mar 14 23:14:03 MSK 2013

Mike inquired whether I was getting any ring indication on calling phone, and indeed I was not - which explained the 10
second timeout.

Looking at a trace of two calls - one to a CM managed 7940, the other to a mod_skinny managed 7960, I'm not seeing
anything of significant different between the sessions. (CM seems to have single-msg-per-pdu, mod_skinny groups the
messages - otherwise look very similar.)

Looking through the mod_skinny code now to see if I can figure out how it's operating...

-- Nathan

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org