[Freeswitch-users] uuid_displace + uuid_fileman

Tamas.Cseke cstomi.levlist at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 13:13:44 MSK 2013

Hello,

We'd like to play a file to both legs of the call, while they still hear
eachother

I tried uuid_broadcast, the playback can be managed (pause/seek) with
uuid_fileman
but the speech cannot be heard

with uuid_displace the playback can be mixed to the speech, but it can't
be controlled

As far as I understand playback can be controlled, but it absorbs the
original speech
displace uses media bugs, that can't be controlled (all of them could be
paused on the channel)

Is it a way to mix frames and pause the playback as well?
Is it possible to add an option to playback to "skip frame absorbing" or
add api to pause the file hande of displace media bug?

Thanks in advance,
Tamas