[Freeswitch-users] Status of mod_skinny? is it being maintained?

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Mar 12 23:55:50 MSK 2013

I'm not up on mod_skinny, but this sounds like possibly the user isn't
authorized and therefore the variables in the user's directory entry aren't
getting added. The best way to tell is to look at the console log of a user
making a phone call. Is is being handled in context "default" or context
"public"? (This is assuming you're starting with the vanilla configs and
working from there.)

If you'd like to share then use our pb: pastebin.freeswitch.org and select
"FreeSWITCH Log" as the syntax highlighting. The folks here can assist you
with learning the ropes on debugging.

Thanks,
MC

Michael S Collins