[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch is showing Incorrect time

Jeff Leung jleung at v10networks.ca
Mon Mar 11 03:50:12 MSK 2013

If memory serves me right, as soon as FreeSWITCH starts it gets the current
time of the host and then keeps track of it independently from that point
on. Having a date set way back to 1999 seems like the server has a
malfunctioning RTC battery.

If you really want to fix this problem temporarily, you might want to run
fsctl sync_clock to have FreeSWITCH resync the clock back to the correct
time. Of course you can create a bunch of init scripts and have it to grab
the correct time from a NTP server and then have FreeSWITCH to start after
that.