[Freeswitch-users] .NET managed code - call count

Malay Thakershi mthakershi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 22:53:13 MSK 2013

Hello,

I have a .NET managed module handling calls transferred to it via dial plan.

Now, I would like to maintain concurrent call count and decline the call if
it has reached certain limit.

What I do is, have a static variable to track this.
*private static int mIntCurCalls = 0;*

Then, when Run() is executed, I *mIntCurCalls++* after answering the call.

I perform check *if mIntCurCalls > "max allowed calls"* then I play a
message and hangup.

I *mIntCurCalls--* this when call is hung up.

Since last few days users have been complaining they get "busy" or "number
not available" when dialing toll-free number.

However, I don't see them getting the message that I have in the code.

Is the method of keeping call count correct?

Thanks.