[Freeswitch-users] SSL/SRTP VS SSL/ZRTP

mehroz mehroz.ashraf85 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 13:41:43 MSK 2013

Right! But lets say we have the requirement for Secure signalling along with
only ZRTP!
How would FS helps me in designing that scenario?

Where to tell FS what to DO and what NOT to!

1) Initially i configured ZRTP with worked awesomely fine!
2) later i configured SSL (SIPS), which worked fine again but since then i
feel like FS aint over ZRTP rather SRTP! Reason! I no more see logs of "ZRTP
engine starting" and not even the ZRTP protocol on Wireshark!(Stops after
some Hello exchange)